May 07, 2012
Thanks for being the best Booster Club in the league~~~!!!!!!
Peggy & Scott Callaghan
May 02, 2012
Hi to all and again, thank you for all that you do for the boys—-we as parents are very lucky to have such a supportive fan club. Your hard word and time is appreciated.
We wish you all a safe and healthy summer.
Kelly, Tom and Tyler Graovac
April 03, 2012
Dear Booster Club;
I just received your package in the mail,thank-you so much. I keep a scrap book for Michael and now I have lots of material for it. It has been a wonderful experience to be a part of the 67′ s organization and the booster club ,know that all your hard work does not go unnoticed.
Rob and Marisa Cazzola
March 10, 2012
Tweets From The Road
– Great win by the boys, @Ottawa67sHockey fans continue to prove that there the best in hockey
– Always loved playing at the JLC, gonna suck watching the boys battle out another one. Good to see @Ottawa67sHockey booster club supporting Nick Foglia
– Absolutely amazing hearing our fans cheer their hearts out in
sarnia! #greatlyappreciated @Ottawa67sHockey
– Just left the dressing room in sarnia post game to a whole bunch of ottawa 67s fans that made the trip. Much appreciated #soloud! #unreal
– From Dan Prince: Just got a call from @Sprince18. He was thrilled by the unreal support of the 67s Booster Club in Sarnia! #luvottawa #luv67sBoosters
– Wow! We actually have the best fans in the O by far! Coming out of the room and hearing roars was unbelievable! Love you guys, we do it for you
– I would like to dedicate my 200th tweet to the @Ottawa67sHockey fans that supported us this weekend. You were the reason for 5/6 points 🙂
– Great weekend by the boys 5/6 points! Thanks to all the @Ottawa67sHockey fans for coming out you were great! Tough SO lose today in Guelph
– Big win tonight now back to the hotel in London. Thanks to the booster club for all the support. Its great having fans on the road.
– Thank you booster club for making the trip this weekend, been great hearing you guys from the stand. Best fans in the CHL
– Thanks to all the fans for making the trip and supporting us #dabestfansindaleague #weo @Ottawa67sHockey
– Big weekend for the kids 5 out of 6 points thanks to all the ottawa fans who came out to support us you guys are the best! #bestfansintheO
March 8, 2012
Just wanted to commend the Booster club for a fun, well organized event – Raffi and I had a great time.
If I may offer some advice – I think it would be a shame if the Booster club were to shut down because of the move to SBP. It is a challenge, geographically, for many of us to make the move – in fact, I may reduce my commitment from full-season to Friday night package. But, as will be the case for the team, I think this is an opportunity to reach out to a new market and clientele – west-enders who are hockey fans. At the end of the day, this move could help to increase the profile of the 67’s in the city – and could likewise be a boost to the Booster club membership (probably more so in year 2, than year 1).
Again, as volunteers, the Booster organizing committee does a fantastic job of supporting the team – both the fans and 67’s club would welcome that continued support at SBP.
March 7, 2012
Dear Group Organizer,
I hope you are enjoying the London Knights season so far! I wish to personally thank you for all your hard work and effort in organizing and promoting group tickets to our regular season home game last Saturday, March 3rd.
I can relate to the amount of work and the various tasks that an organizer is subject too. For that reason, I greatly appreciate your dedication, passion, and commitment to the London Knights Hockey Club.
I hope your group enjoyed the experience at the game. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, as I will be more than happy to assist you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!
Group Sales Manager
London Knights Hockey Club
March 7, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you to all involved in putting together one excellent road trip. There is not a negative thing that could be said. “Duke” was amazing, the accommodation was great, and the games were just the best. Thanks to all. Alana had a ball and everyone on the bus were so nice and helpful to her. Can’t wait for the next 67’s road trip.
Alan Ross Wortman
March 5, 2012
We had a great and fun trip with the other 67’s fans on the bus it was the best ever and also Cathy and Christine did a great job and was very organized; The bus driver Duke was very nice and helpful and the best.
The holtel was great.
Thank you of thinking of us when the couple cancelled.
See you at the game.
Romeo and Nicole Lapensee
March 5, 2012
Your group was great this past weekend. I am sure the players appreciated all your support.