We the Executive of the Booster Club hope that everyone had a great summer and are looking forward to another awesome hockey season.
Many new changes are here for us to enjoy this season.
1. 50th Anniversary of the Ottawa 67’s. Lots and lots of great memories to be shared.
2. New GM and Coaching staff.
3. Hopefully most of the players from last year will be back and looking forward to seeing the new faces of the team.
4. Meeting the Billets and families of the players to let them know what the Booster Club is all about.
5. Here is the schedule for the training camp this year will be at Ottawa U Minto Complex 801 King Edward Ave Ottawa K1N 6N5;
Wednesday August 30th 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Practice 1
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Practice 2
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Game #1
Thursday August 31st 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Game #2
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Game #3
6. There is only 2 pre-season games
Sunday September 3rd 2 pm K-Rock Centre in Kingston
Friday September 15th 7 pm CIH Arena 8710 County Rd 17 Rockland K4K 1T2
7. Home Opener is at TD Place
Sunday September 24th 7 pm
Hope to see you all around the rink.